The need for staircases and ladders within stations is vast. Whether it be stairs providing direct access to platforms for passengers or fire escapes internally or externally Steelway can help. We have extensive knowledge and experience in the design manufacture and installation of railway staircases, fire escape stairs & mezzanine platforms for industrial and commercial environments. Our portfolio includes large structures such as viaduct escape stairs, attractive powder coated railway stairs and vertical safety ladders providing much needed access.
Where required, our engineers will visit the site of a proposed installation and then prepare schemes for access, storage, or fire emergency use. These proposals are then submitted to the customer for approval. Upon receipt of an order, 3D Designs are produced to the most exacting requirements to ensure stability and durability. Steelway can manufacture a range of ladders that can be designed to fit most structures.Railway Stairs & Fire Escape Stair Benefits
- Fire escape staircases completed with a range of balustrades inc
stainless steel tensioned wires, perforated steel infill panels or
- Feature stairs comprising of powder coated stringers, pan type treads, and anti slip finishes
- Various materials, balustrade and tread combinations available to meet different applications
- Spiral staircases complying to BS.5395: part 2
- Railway stairs & Fire escape stairs are available in a range of Materials – mild steel, stainless steel and GRP
- Fire escape stairs,manufactured to building regulations & British Standards and loadings
- Finishes – mild steel galvanised or painted, powder coated & stainless steel.
- Vertical ladders complete with safety cages and safety gates as required
- Various extended sides are available
- Most vertical ladders can be supplied with or without retractable tubular handholds
- Companion or ship type ladders; handrails are
necessary on this type of ladder and should be provided on both sides
- Supplied to the appropriate British Standards
- Materials – mild steel, stainless steel and GRP
- Finishes – mild steel galvanised or painted, powder coated & stainless steel
If you are interested please contact us here or call 01902 451733.