Senior CAD Technician
We are looking to recruit a full time Senior CAD Technician
with experience in structural steelwork to complement our established team of
Reporting into the Design Office Manager, candidates will be
responsible for producing design layouts, general arrangements and full
manufacturing drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
Additional duties include:
- Liaise with the project team, client, architect
& structural engineers to gather details & produce bespoke drawings to
suit their requirements.
- Maintain files & records throughout.
- Attend internal or external project design
Successful candidates shall ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Experience of using AutoCAD & Autodesk
Inventor or Solidworks.
- Experience of producing accurate drawings to
enable effective construction.
- Ability to read technical drawings and
- IT Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of open mesh flooring & handrails
would be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Knowledge of Revit & BIM models would be
advantageous but not compulsory.
Salary – Dependant
Location – Wolverhampton office
Start date - ASAP
Interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.