Since the turn of the century Estate Fencing has been widely used by country estates and landowners as an effective means of protecting areas of valuable land against animals. Traditionally manufactured from wrought iron, modern methods of metalwork fabrication have enabled Steelway Estate Fencing to be manufactured from mild steel which enables the steel to be galvanized for long lasting protection against rust. Steelway Estate Fencing is available in heights of 1.0m and 1.2m and in 2 styles with matching single and double leaf Estate gates
Steelway Estate Panel Fencing
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced
- Galvanized only to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Optional powder coating to BS EN 13438: 2005, using non-toxic powder
- Matching single and double leaf gates available
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps
- Site surveys available on request
- Delivered direct to your site or to your place of work
- Spare parts available from stock.
is a fully welded panel system that simply bolts together on site for easy installation with a galvanized finish and optional powder coating
Steelway Estate Parts Fencing
is a loose parts system for on-site welding, installation and painting for sites that require flexibility.
- Decorative post finials (where box section posts are used)
- Cranked tops
As part of our service we provide site surveys (on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of Estate Fencing . We also provide a full installation service.