At Steelway we provide a selection of Solid Vertical bar gates to match Solid Vertical Bar fencing
Steelway Single leaf Solid Vertical Bar gates
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461: 2009.
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438:2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work.
- Spare parts available.
are available to suit all heights of our Vertical Bar fencing styles and are typically supplied as 1.2m clear opening. Available with either a Steelway self closer or with a sliding locking bar as standard. If special locks are required please contact our sales department.
Steelway Double Leaf Solid Vertical Bar gates
are manufactured in standard sizes of 2.0m width and 3.0m width with sliding locking bar and drop bolt with padlock to suit all heights and styles of our Vertical Bar fencing range. If other widths or special locks are available please contact our sales department.
Steelway Dual Use Solid Vertical Bar gates
provide the perfect solution combining a pedestrian entrance with vehicle or maintenance access. Each gate has 1 leaf self closing and 1 leaf lockable with a central lockable/ removable post. Available to suit all 4 styles of Vertical Bar fencing up to 1.2m high. Manufactured to suit standard widths of 3.0m overall. If other widths are required please contact our sales department.
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of Solid Vertical Bar Gate. We also provide a full installation service.