Multi use games areas are growing ever more
important with societies responsible for ensuring that all children have the
opportunity to engage in age appropriate play and recreational activities.
Children need a safe and welcoming environment in which to play and interact
with their friends and multi use games areas provide just that. In parks and
open spaces it is important that where equipment is provided it is of a
standard and variety that attracts a wide range of age groups and abilities.
Providing outdoor sport equipment at a
local park or open space helps to provide local communities with an economical
way of exercising and socializing for everyone. We have created a collection of
products that offer a choice of sporting activities that benefit all age
groups, many can be used as stand alone products or as part of a multi use
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced.
- Fully tested by BSI with Kitemark certificate to BS EN 15312, license no. KM56488.
- Designed with safety in mind and manufactured to approved ISO 9002 quality assured procedures.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461: 2009
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438: 2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Site surveys available on request
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work.
- Spare parts available.
Our range of Multisport products include;
- Basketball Goals
- Basketball Tree
- Ballchute Tree
- Tennis Net
- Volleyball Net
- Five A Side Goal Frame
- Basketball & Football Goal Frame
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of MUGA Multisport. We also provide a full installation service.
If you are interested please contact us here or call 01902 451733.