At Steelway we provide a selection of MUGA gates for MUGA’s where access needs to be restricted and needs to be locked at times due to the location of the MUGA.
Steelway Single Leaf MUGA gates
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438:2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work
are available to suit all heights of our MUGA fencing styles and are supplied up to 1.5m clear opening. Available with a sliding locking bar as standard. If special locks are required please contact our sales department.
Steelway Double Leaf MUGA gates
are manufactured in sizes from 3.0m width with sliding locking bar and drop bolts with padlock to suit all heights and styles of our MUGA fencing range. If other widths or special locks are available please contact our sales department.
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of MUGA Gate. We also provide a full installation service.
If you are interested please contact us here or call 01902 451733.