Choosing the correct fencing for Multi Use
Games Areas (MUGA) can be confusing and quite often the right specification may
be overlooked. Deciding the right height and specification can make a real
difference to the success of your project.
At Steelway Fensecure we understand
that budget is often the driving factor in any project. As such we are quite
specific with our clients that during the planning stages of project
specification the right balance of price to specification ratio is achieved.
Rectifying poor specification or insufficient fence height several months/years
later can prove costly in the long term life of your MUGA / Multi Use Games
We have, through careful research and
engineering knowledge, developed the optimum specification in our Rebound
fencing. Due to the compact size of the Rebound mesh, the overall strength is
much greater than standard Weldmesh or larger mesh systems. In addition our
Rebound fencing offers a better ball rebound action and combines security with
Providing a sufficiently durable yet
attractive fencing system that will last for many years, without the costs of
continuous repair, is often less expensive than systems with lower initial
outlay. Where the budget does not allow for the best specification we offer an
alternative range of sports fencing systems. For full details please contact
our sales department.
- Available in heights of 1.12m, 2.0m, 3.0m, 4.0m, 5.0m and 6.0m.
- Designed with safety in mind and manufactured to approved ISO 9002 quality assured procedures.
- Fully tested by BSI with Kitemark certificate to BS EN 15312, licence no. KM56488.
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461: 2009.
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438:2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Site surveys available on request.
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work.
- Spare parts available.
- Curved corners.
- Transitional panels.
- Cranked fence tops.
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of MUGA Fencing. We also provide a full installation service.