As with all enclosed games areas careful
consideration should be given to the type of entrance and exit points that
would best suit your new MUGA/Multi Use Games Area.
Easy access and exit to would be players is
essential and whether you require open access or a gate the opening should be
wide enough to permit wheelchair users to pass easily. A gap of 1.2m is
commonly considered to be adequate.
Steelway Fensecure have extensive
experience of working with different groups and we recognise the varying
preferences of facility providers. As such we offer a wide choice of entrances
and can offer advice as to which system would best suit your environment.
- Designed with safety in mind and manufactured to approved ISO 9002 quality assured procedures.
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461: 2009.
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438:2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Site surveys available on request.
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work.
- Spare parts available.
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of MUGA Entrance. We also provide a full installation service.
If you are interested please contact us here or call 01902 451733.