At Steelway we provide a selection of Swing Gates & Barriers
that provide an alternative means of access or provide a restrictive access for
- Manufactured using mild steel materials, made from recyclable
steel and locally sourced.
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Powder coated to BS EN 13438:2013; using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Delivered direct to site or to your place of work.
Our range of barriers include;
Steelway Sutherland Swing Barrier
provides a safe barrier from swing movement in the play area. Manufactured with 89mm spacings for compliance with EN1176.
Steelway Vehicle Swing Arm Barrier
is a manual barrier which is available in a standard height of 1.0m with widths of 3.6m or 4.5m wide, however other sizes can be made to suit your opening. Fitted with a sliding locking bar as standard.
Steelway Anti Motor Cycle Barrier
provides a simple deterrent to unwanted motorcycle access. Manufactured in standard sizes of 900mm high x 600mm wide, however other sizes can be manufactured if required.
Steelway Anti Motor Cycle Chicane Barrier
is a heavy duty tubular barrier manufactured in standard heights of 1.0m and 1.2m.
As part of our service we provide site surveys (available on request), free quotations and free advice on choosing the right kind of Swing Gates & Barrier. We also provide a full installation service.
If you are interested please contact us here or call 01902 490919.